A persuasive essay is an essay that uses reason along with logic so the person reading it can see that one idea is more justifiable than another idea. The purpose of a persuasive essay is to influence the reader to take on a particular viewpoint or to adopt a certain action. It is imperative that the persuasive essay has solid evidence within it and sound reasoning.
To write a persuasive essay is not a big deal since a persuasive essay outline is simple to follow: introduction, body paragraphs, and conclusion.
10 Persuasive Essay Topics on Literature
1. As reflected in Beowulf, women played an important role of peacemakers in Anglo-Saxon society.
2. Shakespeare’s works would be more enjoyable if they were shorter.
3. How to read literature like a professor: a key to effective reading.
4. Learning language arts through literature should is a way to improve reading and writing.
5. Norton Anthology of American literature helps students studying literature.
6. In his novel 1984, George Orwell reveals the idea that excessive government?s control creates the world in which citizens are hardly alive.
7. Hemingway portrays Santiago’s relationship with his natural environment to show how his connection with the sea and its creatures saves the old man in the midst of his tragedy.
8. The main idea of Romeo and Juliet is the undeniable power of love.
9. All Quiet on the Western Front is Remark’s fictional account of Germans’ experience in the World War I.
10. Huxley’s use of neologisms in Brave New World creates the atmosphere of a futuristic environment.
If you need more persuasive essay topics here is a great list of the most popular topics of 2017.
If you have chosen a topic from a list try to carefully think out what to write about it. Conduct a research and read all the available information on the topic and then start writing. If you don’t have enough time to do this you may place an order and get an instant quote for an essay.