In literature, there are different types of essays. An example is an argumentative essay. An argumentative essay is one where a student has to meet certain expectations. The student is supposed to investigate, collect and generate information relating to a topic. They should also get evidence and establish a certain position that can be explained in a certain manner. Argumentative essays require extensive research to be conducted, and the arguments in the essay must be reasonable. If you want to save time - CLICK HERE!
Argumentative Essay Outline
Argumentative essays have a certain structure. They have the following elements in them.
1. A clear introduction to the thesis. The author should explain the subject matter of the topic in general terms. They should also enlighten the reader as to why they should care about the topic.
2. The introduction is followed by paragraphs that comprise the body. The body contains additional information that will support the argument. Each paragraph is a representation of a given idea. The information contained in the body of the essay should be well researched. The information should be current, and the sources should be well recognized.
3. Even when giving information that supports the argument, a good essay will also accommodate a few of the conflicting opinions. However, the opposing views concerning the debate should not be more than those for the argument. The main ones should be the ones mentioned and explanation given for the same.
4. There must be a conclusion that is a summary of the entire argument. The conclusion should give the reader a reason to support the argument presented. From the conclusion, a reader should understand why the argument presented is considered to be the best on that topic.
The common argumentative essay outline is known as a five paragraph essay. The five paragraphs are subdivided as follows:
a) The introductory paragraph
b) Three body paragraphs. They include views from the proposing and opposing side.
c) A definite conclusion is summarizing the entire topic.
Argumentative Essay Themes and Ideas
Not every issue can be argued in an essay. There are topics that will not have the necessary supporting factors that are required in an argumentative essay. There are some topics that are popular for argumentative essays.
When choosing argumentative essays, one should choose a topic that matters to them and is an issue in the public eye. They will focus more on getting information to support their opinions.
These include the following:
- Human and animal testing
- Capital punishment
- Security cameras and right to privacy
- Retirement age
- Government policies
- Family planning and abortion
Do’s and Don’ts of Argumentative Essay Writing
- Support your opinion with accurate facts and opinions from relevant sources.
- Write on a topic that the audience will enjoy reading.
- Give examples and have an interesting introduction that will capture the mind of your audience.
- Ensure your work is well organized.
- Familiarize with possible objections and find ways of addressing them in the essay.
- Use ‘we’ instead of ‘I’ as it makes people feel like they are being represented in the argument.
- Have a strong conclusion that will draw them to agree with and support your position.
- Do not start the essay with negative remarks as this will put the audience off.
- Do not threaten the audience since you will lose their support.
- When making arguments, do not use the either/or approach. Making the audience choose will limit their thinking and yours in the argument. Choosing between two extremes reduces the chances of considering possible choices in between.
- Do not use ‘I’ in the argument since it makes the audience seem left out.
- Do not distract the audience by posting new ideas over the main topic.
- Do not follow what everyone else is doing. In choosing an argumentative essay, avoid writing what everyone else is writing since it might not be good.
- Avoid using technical terms. Use simple language that the audience understands.
Why One Should Hire a Writing Service for Argumentative Essays
Argumentative essays require a lot of work in the form of research. You might not have the time to go through all that reading material. There is an easy solution for writing argumentative essays. You can buy argumentative essays. There is also the option of using our argumentative essay writing service. There are several reasons for doing this:
We save on time that would have been spent conducting research.
Experts do the work. You simply order argumentative essays, and they are done and delivered within the deadline you gave.
Having argumentative essays written for you is not expensive when you use our writing service. The essay is written at affordable fees, and it is high-quality work.
The essays done by our online writing service can be used as templates for future assignments of a similar nature. They will give you a foundation in writing the same essay without relying on the assistance of others.