The main goal of a cause and effect essay is to explain the main reasons or results of certain events, occurrences, and situations. There are three sub-categories that fall under this kind of essays: Cause Essays, Effect Essays, and Cause and Effect Essays.
As the name implies, Cause Essays focus primarily on closely examining why an event happened or why an occurrence exists. An Effect Essay examines the occurrences prior to a determined event, focusing primarily on what caused the situation. Combine these two together and you get a Cause and Effect Essay, which traces the start of the event and outlines what happens from there to the existing state of the situation.
Examples of the Best Cause and Effect Essay Topics
Cause and Effect Essays can be used to examine different topics that fall under different fields. Here are a few suggestions that you can consider as you write one. Ensure that you carry out the necessary amount of research about the topic that you will choose in order to create and write a substantial essay that will trace the cause and highlight the effect of your chosen event or subject.
Cause and Effect Essay Topics on the Field of Education
- What are the cause and effect of the rise of technology-aided education among high school students?
- What effect does standardized testing have on high school students’ decision to pursue tertiary education?
- What are the causes and effects of offering advanced classes to public school students?
- Does using technology in the classroom help student to learn complicated topics better?
- What effect does homeschooling have on raising socially aware children?
- What is the cause and effect of the continuous fall in the number of students who use in-school libraries?
- Why do some schools produce better A-Level students than others?
- What effect does an effective physical education program have on primary school students?
- What are the main causes of the most common challenges faced by high school teachers and educators?
- What is the effect of high parent involvement in school activities?
Cause and Effect Essay Topics on the Medical Field
- What effect does the lack of adequate medical equipment have on the mindset of practicing doctors and nurses?
- What are the causes and effects of the rise of the country’s overweight and obese adults?
- What are the main causes of the most common tropical diseases in Asia?
- How does a high level of stress affect an individual’s health?
- Does globalization have an effect on the spread of diseases in Africa?
- What effect does the rise of Chinese medicine have on the practice of Western Medicine?
- Why do some parents fail to get their children vaccinated?
- What effect does the lack of a medical insurance have on an individual’s state of mind?
- What causes cancer?
- Does abortion have an effect on a woman’s reproductive and mental health?
- What are the main causes and effect of the rise of contraceptive use among late teens?
- What are the main causes and effect of chronic allergic reactions?
- Why is there a need for more stringent cancer and HIV research?
- What causes the most common cardiovascular diseases?
- What effect does a misdiagnosis have on an individual’s mindset?
- Why do people ask for a second medical opinion after being diagnosed with a chronic illness?
- What is the effect of stress on medical workers?
- Why do Asian medical providers choose to migrate and practice in other countries?
- What are the main effects of regular exercise among patients who suffer from arthritis?
- What are the social effects of having braces?
Cause and Effect Essay Topics on Key Social Issues
- Why is a big percentage of the American population living in poverty?
- What are the causes and effects of bankruptcy?
- What effects does growing up in poverty have on adults?
- What are the causes and effects of the rise of international adoption in Western countries?
- Does growing up with food insecurity have an adverse effect in producing functional adults?
- What happens to the country when the majority of the baby boomers reach the age for retirement?
- Why do men still out-earn women despite fairer gender rules in offices and organizations?
- Why do immigrants have a harder time in securing jobs than natural-born citizens?
- Does the presence of non-profit organizations have any measurable effect on the country’s social problems?
Cause and Effect Essay Topics on Personal and Social Relationships
- What primary and measurable effects does divorce have on minors?
- What are the main causes of breakups between couples in long distance relationships?
- Does divorce of parents have an effect on the marriage and dating view of their children?
- What are the causes and effects of men’s commitment phobia?
- Does living together before marriage have an effect on the couple’s married life?
- What effect does the feminist movement have on teenage girl’ss view about dating and marriage?
- Why do some people have the cycle of getting involved in abusive relationships?
- What effect does being involved in abusive relationships have on the family of the victim?
- Does a history of abortion have an effect on a woman’s s future relationship and marriage?
- Why do children in marginal areas rebel from their parents?
Place an order and we will analyze it and recommend a writer with a suitable background and experience. This will result in a paper that is properly written and well structured, is fully original and fully matches your requirements. You will then be able to use this paper as a sample and will be able to analyze it in order to work on all your subsequent cause and effect papers. Contact us today to get you custom paper on any of the cause and effect topics!