10 persuasive essay topics to write about college life. If you need any help with essay writing, contact our support team or place an order online.
A persuasive essay is an essay that uses reason along with logic so the person reading it can see that one idea is more justifiable than another idea. The purpose of a persuasive essay is to influence the reader to take on a particular viewpoint or to adopt a certain action. It is imperative that the persuasive essay has solid evidence within it and sound reasoning.
To write a persuasive essay is not a big deal since a persuasive essay outline is simple to follow: introduction, body paragraphs, and conclusion.
10 Persuasive Essay Topics on Marketing
1. Positive branding is central to business success.
2. Social media should have age restrictions.
3. Marketing should begin with the production.
4. Should marketing and sales work together?
5. Branding is a key marketing tool.
6. Advertising should be an art.
7. Can brands save the world?
8. Companies shouldn’t send annoying messages to their clients.
9. Push marketing strategy is obsolete.
10. Social media is a cheap but effective advertising channel.
If you need more persuasive essay topics here is a great list of the most popular topics of 2017.
These topics are just the ideas for you to get started writing your argumentative essay. There are a lot of other topics worth writing on. If you can’t focus on a single one, our writing service team may help you choose that topic which is best for your field of study. If you have already got an assignment and don’t feel like writing on your own, place an order on our website.