Here is a list of 10 persuasive essay topics on Business Communication. If you are pressed for time to write it by yourself, ask our writers for assistance.
A persuasive essay is an essay that uses reason along with logic so the person reading it can see that one idea is more justifiable than another idea. The purpose of a persuasive essay is to influence the reader to take on a particular viewpoint or to adopt a certain action. It is imperative that the persuasive essay has solid evidence within it and sound reasoning.
To write a persuasive essay is not a big deal since a persuasive essay outline is simple to follow: introduction, body paragraphs, and conclusion.
10 Persuasive Essay Topics on Ethical Dilemmas
1. Surrogacy should be legalized.
2. All countries should abandon nuclear weapon.
3. Companies using animal testing should pay higher taxes.
4. Only victims of accidents can use plastic surgery.
5. Professional actors shouldn’t be allowed to play poker.
6. Leather and fur clothes should be outlawed.
7. Teens should have access to birth control pills.
8. Politics and church should be separate.
9. News writers should never distort the truth to astonish audiences.
10. Should teens have plastic surgery?
If you need more persuasive essay topics here is a great list of the most popular topics of 2017.
No time to think of these ethical dilemmas when writing your own persuasive essay? We can write one for you! Feel free to place an order for a custom-written persuasive essay at very reasonable rates.