10 Persuasive Writing Topics: HistoryUpdated: Jan 16, 2017
Here are 10 persuasive essay topics worth writing on. Have no time to focus on writing? Our professionals are here to write a great custom essay on History.
A persuasive essay is an essay that uses reason along with logic so the person reading it can see that one idea is more justifiable than another idea. The purpose of a persuasive essay is to influence the reader to take on a particular viewpoint or to adopt a certain action. It is imperative that the persuasive essay has solid evidence within it and sound reasoning.
To write a persuasive essay is not a big deal since a persuasive essay outline is simple to follow: introduction, body paragraphs, and conclusion.
10 Persuasive Essay Topics on History
- The Spanish Inquisition was a hurdle to the scientific progress.
- Western museums should repatriate artifacts to the countries of their origin.
- Slavery in the global economic development.
- Pearl Harbor attack changed the flow of history.
- The day that changed America: 9/11.
- The bombings of Hiroshima and Nagasaki can't be justified.
- Holocaust denial is an attempt of historical revisionism.
- The Cold War and arms race of 1947-1991 stimulated the scientific progress in the confronting countries.
- The Trail of Tears was the greatest crime against the indigenous population.
- Hitler was central to the development of the Nazism ideology.
If you need more persuasive essay topics here is a great list of the most popular topics of 2017.
No time to focus on writing a persuasive essay? Place an order and our professionals will write a great paper for you.
Celebrating 10 Years in Business! We offer:
- PhD-level professionals
- On-time delivery guarantee
- Automatic plagiarism check
- 100% authentic or your money back
- Customer information remains strictly confidential