A persuasive essay is an essay that uses reason along with logic so the person reading it can see that one idea is more justifiable than another idea. The purpose of a persuasive essay is to influence the reader to take on a particular viewpoint or to adopt a certain action. It is imperative that the persuasive essay has solid evidence within it and sound reasoning.
To write a persuasive essay is not a big deal since a persuasive essay outline is simple to follow: introduction, body paragraphs, and conclusion.
10 Persuasive Essay Topics on Nursing
1. Understaffed hospitals can’t be blamed for the lower quality of care.
2. A nurse is more important than a doctor.
3. More men should be encouraged to become nurses.
4. Nurses shouldn’t end lives of suffering patients.
5. Should doctors and nurses be given a global visa?
6. Should the nurses be paid as much as the doctors?
7. Practice and education are in complete disarray in the medicine.
8. Should placebo be used in medicine?
9. Computer training should be required of nurses in the care of patients.
10. Elderly people should be allowed to have cardiac surgeries if they want to after they are informed of the potential risks.
If you need more persuasive essay topics here is a great list of the most popular topics of 2017.
Have no time or desire to focus on nursing issues when writing your persuasive essay? Place an order for a custom-written persuasive essay and get an instant quote.