10 Persuasive Writing Topics: LawUpdated: Jan 17, 2017
Here are 10 best persuasive essay topics on Law. Conduct a research and think out what and how to write your essay. If you don't have enough time, place an order and our writers will do this for you.
A persuasive essay is an essay that uses reason along with logic so the person reading it can see that one idea is more justifiable than another idea. The purpose of a persuasive essay is to influence the reader to take on a particular viewpoint or to adopt a certain action. It is imperative that the persuasive essay has solid evidence within it and sound reasoning.
To write a persuasive essay is not a big deal since a persuasive essay outline is simple to follow: introduction, body paragraphs, and conclusion.
10 Persuasive Essay Topics on Law
- Minors under the age of 18 shouldn't be allowed to use tanning beds.
- Gay marriages shouldn't be legal.
- Images of children in social media are putting them to risk.
- Technology is changing evidence: digital forensics challenges.
- Should a death penalty be abolished?
- Public shaming as a punishment for low-level misdemeanors: is it ethical?
- How government surveillance affect people's privacy.
- Prison farms should help fill employment gaps.
- Mailing any materials that refer to the topic of abortion should be prohibited.
- Citizens under the age of 21 shouldn't be allowed to carry guns.
If you need more persuasive essay topics here is a great list of the most popular topics of 2017.
These topics may serve you as ideas for your own topic when writing a persuasive essay on law. If you need another topic, our writers may help you. Place an order to get a quote.
Celebrating 10 Years in Business! We offer:
- PhD-level professionals
- On-time delivery guarantee
- Automatic plagiarism check
- 100% authentic or your money back
- Customer information remains strictly confidential