Here is a short guideline on how to write a persuasive essay. If you need more information on essay writing, contact us and we will gladly help you.
A persuasive essay is an essay that uses reason along with logic so the person reading it can see that one idea is more justifiable than another idea. The purpose of a persuasive essay is to influence the reader to take on a particular viewpoint or to adopt a certain action. It is imperative that the persuasive essay has solid evidence within it and sound reasoning.
To write a persuasive essay is not a big deal since a persuasive essay outline is simple to follow: introduction, body paragraphs, and conclusion.
10 Persuasive Essay Topics on Law
1. Minors under the age of 18 shouldn’t be allowed to use tanning beds.
2. Gay marriages should be banned.
3. Images of children in social media are putting them to risk.
4. Technology is changing evidence: digital forensics challenges.
5. Death penalty should not be allowed.
6. Public shaming as a punishment for low-level misdemeanors: is it ethical?
7. How government surveillance affects people’s privacy.
8. Prison farms should help fill employment gaps.
9. Mailing any materials that refer to the topic of abortion should be prohibited.
10. Citizens under the age of 21 shouldn’t be allowed to carry guns.
If you need more persuasive essay topics here is a great list of the most popular topics of 2017.
These topics may serve you as ideas for your own topic when writing a persuasive essay on law. If you need another topic, our writers may help you. Place an order to get a quote.