A persuasive essay is an essay that uses reason along with logic so the person reading it can see that one idea is more justifiable than another idea. The purpose of a persuasive essay is to influence the reader to take on a particular viewpoint or to adopt a certain action. It is imperative that the persuasive essay has solid evidence within it and sound reasoning.
To write a persuasive essay is not a big deal since a persuasive essay outline is simple to follow: introduction, body paragraphs, and conclusion.
10 Persuasive Essay Topics on Gender Roles
1. Girls can ask boys out.
2. There is such thing as friendship between girls and boys.
3. Woman’s place is at work.
4. Men need protection from feminists’ attacks.
5. Men should open doors to women.
6. Women should retain their birth names after marriage.
7. Research on male pregnancy should not be encouraged.
8. Women in combat weaken armed forces.
9. It is OK for men to cry.
10. Gender roles aren’t gender requirements.
If you need more persuasive essay topics here is a great list of the most popular topics of 2017.
No time to focus on writing your own persuasive essay? We can write one for you! Feel free to place an order for a custom-written persuasive essay at very reasonable rates.