A persuasive essay is an essay that uses reason along with logic so the person reading it can see that one idea is more justifiable than another idea. The purpose of a persuasive essay is to influence the reader to take on a particular viewpoint or to adopt a certain action. It is imperative that the persuasive essay has solid evidence within it and sound reasoning.
To write a persuasive essay is not a big deal since a persuasive essay outline is simple to follow: introduction, body paragraphs, and conclusion.
10 Persuasive Essay Topics on Business
1. Innovative technology in business.
2. The importance of human resources in a business environment.
3. The ways of measuring and managing an employee retention.
4. The effect of branding and marketing on sales of goods.
5. Work environment effects on productivity.
6. Is it possible for all businesses go green?
7. Having a social network page should help promote business.
8. A college degree does not guarantee business success.
9. The main cause of business bankruptcy: poor leadership or poor management?
10. Outsourcing IT departments is ineffective.
If you need more persuasive essay topics here is a great list of the most popular topics of 2017.
If you are given a task to write an argumentative essay on a business topic you may use the topics in the offered list as ideas for writing. If you are pressed for time to think over the topic, conduct research and write a well-structured essay, place an order for the essay on our website.