It"s yours to do with as you wish. No-one else will ever get to see it, obviously apart from your writer, and if necessary the administrative staff (e.g. if there has been a problem with the order). Every single paper that we deliver has been custom written for one specific customer only, and it deals with that person"s required topic and nothing else. We do not resell, publish, trade or display completed orders anywhere else at any time. You may regard it as yours in its entirety. We also do not make use of essay banks and pre-written essays; everything is written fresh for each new order. Our service is completely confidential and we regard our customers" right to privacy very highly.View all questions
When working on a description essay, you are no more a writer; you turn into a mighty painter. The pen becomes your magic paintbrush which helps you to paint images in the minds of the reader.
If your task is to produce a description essay, you are no more a writer; you turn into a mighty painter. The pen becomes your magic paintbrush with which you paint images of the described subject in the minds of the reader.
In your description essay you may depict some place, event, and person, anything that is significant to you and will be interesting to the readers.
After reading your essay the reader should have a vivid and clear picture of the portrayed object.
Writers use one of the two methods of description when creating a description essay:
- They turn for Objective Description to describe physical objects, technical things or present reporting. It is a direct, real to life description of something. The author is inclined to provide the reader with the facts. Objective description lacks emotions and feelings. It does not give the reader an idea of writer’s attitude to the object (just like in an informative essay).
- Subjective (impressionistic) is quite the opposite.
The reader will see the picture with your eyes and you are to evoke strong feelings in his mind. Unlike objective description, it employs all the senses to convey the desirable meaning and achieve the necessary effect. You will share your view on the presented subject (much like in a personal essay). This type of description tends to be very sensual, emotional and thoughtful.
A descriptive essay must be:
How do you achieve it?
- Focus on your feelings
- Vary lexical and syntactical means
- Follow chronological order of your description
- Describe your 5 senses: sight, smell, hearing, taste and touch
- Share your associations with the described senses
- Choose examples with care
What We Offer:
- PhD-level professionals
- On-time delivery guarantee
- Automatic plagiarism check
- 100% authentic or your money back
- Customer information remains strictly confidential